Q & A
On this page you can find some frequently asked questions and answers about the International Licensing Platform Vegetable.
- Where can I find the updated members list of the ILP Vegetable association?
- How can I become a member of the ILP Vegetable?
- What is the contribution fee to join the ILP Vegetable?
- Which crops are included in the ILP Vegetable?
- Where can I find the list of patents which are available for licensing?
- How do I get a license under the ILP Vegetable?
- What is the baseball procedure?
- Is the ILP Vegetable going to publish the royalty percentages it has set?
- What is the MFN percentage?
- Why is there no “MFN lump sum”?
- What is the Standard License Agreement?
- Are all patents of the members included?
- What is the non-assert?
- Would the seed deposited at an official institute for the purpose of a patent application be considered as legally available for breeding purposes?
- Does membership of the ILP Vegetable give the right to ask for material from patent holders?
- Does the ILP Vegetable also concern patents related to GM traits?
- Does the ILP Vegetable include process patents?
- What happens if a member has granted an exclusive license to a third party before its membership; is there a legal basis on which that member can be forced to open the contract with that third party?
- Does membership of the ILP Vegetable affect license agreements made before becoming a member?
- What if a member co-owns a patent with other parties that are not a member?
- Can members of the ILP Vegetable still grant exclusive licenses to other members and non-members?
- Why does the Members’ Agreement need to be signed to become a member?
- What if a member does not comply with the obligations of the ILP Vegetable?
- How are decisions taken in the ILP Vegetable?
- What are the Internal Regulations?
- What if I want to terminate membership?
- What are the consequences if the ILP Vegetable as such ceases to exist?
2358 x viewed