How do I get a license under the ILP Vegetable?

If you want a license you start negotiations with the member that is the patent holder. In case you do not come to an agreement within 3 months, you can start the Baseball Procedure.

In case there is already a Standard License Agreement with an MFN percentage you can also simply opt for such an agreement without starting a negotiation process.